Every BioWare game has it’s fair group of Romance Companions but it’s been a bit iffy with Andromeda about who you can and can’t romance. Some sketchy data mining leaks have been the only source up until now, where we’ve managed to get the romance information straight from the developers themselves.
First off, a few tips about romance in Mass Effect Andromeda:
- Loyalty Missions are easily the best way to advance a romance sub-plot
- But your actions in those loyalty missions may stop relationships entirely
- You need to flirt with the character you’re courting at least three times in the game.
- You can flirt with anyone, but once you commit to one person those options will disappear.
- Reading emails also plays a part (albeit a small one) so always check those too.
- Essentially: keep talking to the person you are keen on after each mission