Nintendo has revealed that they’ll be distributing Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers in Australia. It’ll cost $59.95 and release on May 26th and will bring a bunch of new control options, multiple game modes, online play and the inclusion if light controls for newcomers.
The full list is new features are below:
- In Arcade mode, a single player must defeat 12 warriors on the path to becoming the World Warrior champion
- Prepare for intense co-op battles as two friends can team up in Buddy Battle to throw down new two-player combos and attack their opponents from both sides
- Fight locally against a friend or against the CPU in Versus mode
- Go online and fight against the best players across the mode in either ranked or casual matches
- Brush up on old skills – or learn new ones – in the training mode before taking on new challengers
- In the brand new mode called Way of the Hado, players can play a unique first-person mode and experience what it’s like to be Ryu. By using motion controls to perform moves, players can fight off an onslaught of opponents using the iconic Shoryuken (dragon punch), Tatsumaki Senpukyaku (hurricane kick), and Ryu’s fireball super combo, Shinku Hadoken