Sony have revealed DriveClub Bikes at their Paris Playstation conference earlier this morning. It will be available today as either an expansion or a standalone purchase. Australian pricing is yet to be confirmed.
- 12 of the world’s best superbikes: Featuring bikes from top manufacturers including Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda, BMW and more.
- Full BIKES Tour campaign: We’ve designed a new game mode and loads of events to help you get to grips with bikes and ultimately challenge you to master every superbike in the game.
- Unlimited Challenges: Create and compete in new challenges to show off and test your speed, agility and skills with bikes.
- Personalised events: Create your own events on any track, in any mode, at any time and with near limitless weather conditions.
- Multiplayer racing: Take advantage of the extra space on every track with opportunities to overtake on every corner in heated wheel to wheel action.
- Customisation: Personalize your bikes and your rider, including paint jobs, rider leathers and custom helmets.
- Clubs: Everything you do in DRIVECLUB BIKES contributes to the success of your Club, unlocking new rewards, accolades, customisation and challenges.