It appears that concept art for the upcoming God Of War 4 has leaked. Serial gaming leaker, Shinobi602 posted a tweet saying “To the halls of Valhalla. My boy. #GodOfWar”. NerdLeaks took it upon themselves to delve further into this revealing a bunch of concept art for the upcoming God of War IV. These images were posted on a concept artist’s website detailing his recent work for Sony Santa Monica. These were originally locked behind a password but NerdLeaks were able to access them using Source Code.
- There is Kratos, with beard;
- The setting is the Norse Mythology;
- Kratos will visit Alfheim, “Land Of The Fairies”, one of the Nine Worlds and home of the Light Elves (concepts show the Wall and the Temple Door);
- Kratos will be in one or more prison;
- Kratos has an Axe, with wich he can cut vines and create bridges/walkways;
- The surrounding environment could interact with the character (if Kratos brushes-up against the vines, they expell visible spores)
You can find the full story as well as more concept art HERE