A user on NeoGAF have compiled a list of common issues that PS4 owners seem to be still facing on PlayStation software update 3.50. was released last week bringing gamers the ability to use Remote Play on their PC and Mac.
- Microphone not working on third party headset after update 3.50 — Several players have reported on the Forum posts that their third party headsets are not working, for some it’s the Apple headset, for others it’s Bose.
- HULU not working — After updating their consoles to update 3.50, HULU service to many PS4 users is not working. They are receiving error messages.
- PS4 randomly entering rest mode — Soon after installing the update, the PS4 console goes randomly into rest mode. The issue was followed by a bleeping sound for many.
- PS4 heating up issue — Console users have complained that after the update their PS4 is heating up more than it used to.
- Green line on top of Media Player when playing videos — Some users have found a green line on top of the Media Player when playing the video.
- Remote Play Accessibility not working — Following the installation of the update, some PS4 users tried the new Remote Play for PC and Mac but, “custom button assignment on the PS4 is not carrying over to the remote PC or Mac” said one user in a post.
- PS4 not booting up after installing the update — Several PS4 users have complained about the console not booting up after the update. They noted that this is happening even though they have tried downloading via regular download method and safe menu update.