IGEA and the NPD have provided MCV Pacific with the best selling games up until this point for 2017. There’s still three weeks to go in the year, but it’s unlikely that these would change dramatically.
Quite amazingly, Call Of Duty WWII is the top-selling game of 2017 in Australia so far. This is despite the fact that it’s only been on sale for a month or so. Activision has done incredibly well with Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy coming in second place and also placing in fifth with Destiny 2.
AUSTRALIAN TOP 10 FOR 2017
- Call of Duty: WWII – Activision
- Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy – Activision
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands – Ubisoft
- FIFA 18 – Electronic Arts
- Destiny 2 – Activision
- Grand Theft Auto V – Rockstar Games
- Horizon Zero Dawn – Sony Interactive Entertainment
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Nintendo
- NBA 2K18 – 2K
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins – Ubisoft
Ubisoft is another big winner with Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands coming in third and Assassin’s Creed: Origins coming in 10th place.