Microsoft has this morning announced that Age Of Empires: Definitive Edition will launch on February 20th for PC. It’ll be priced at $19.99 USD so it’ll probably me about $27 in Australia.
The Definitive Edition contains the below improvements:
- Completely rebuilding assets for a modern 4K presentation
- Letting you play online with Xbox LIVE (in addition to LAN play)
- Re-recorded the original soundtrack with a new orchestral score
- Adding campaign narration for every mission
- Enhancing the campaign and scenario editor, which allows anyone to make original custom campaigns for the game, by letting players easily share them with other players around the world via AgeOfEmpires.com