Activision took to the stage at PlayStation Experience to show off the first trailer for the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. The game will release in 2017 for PS4 with a ton of new features.
- Rebuilt levels, based on the original geometry:
- Rebuilt characters, following the original designs:
- Rebuilt cinematics, inspired by the originals:
- Unified checkpointing & save game system. This includes manual and auto-saving. (Yes, the first game now has a proper save game system!)
- Unified menu system. Here an example of the Pause menu for Crash Bandicoot:
- Time Trials in all three games!