If my calculations are correct, the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is the first game to make it to three consecutive weeks on the Australian gaming charts. It’s held off Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age which came in at second place.
It’ll be interesting to see if Splatoon 2 or Rugby League Live 4 can dethrone it next week.
- Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Rainbow Six: Siege
- Ghost Recon Wildlands