Kingdom Come: Deliverance is officially out today and we’d previously noted that the game has a 23gb patch, but the developers have detailed exactly what this patch does and why it’s so important for the massive patch to exist.
Patch 1.01 fixes the below:
- Addition of multiple new events to the open world
- Massive improvement in dialogue animations
- Gaining money and experience is rebalanced
- Weapon and armour stats are rebalanced
- General combat improvements
- Improved NPC reaction time
- Sound propagation adjusted
- Archery is now possible in stealth mode
- Improved Persuasion UI
- Plus numerous other bug fixes and improvements
The Deep Silver PR manager said that the patch was the result of at least six weeks work by Warhorse Studios after the disc was submitted for printing.