Nintendo has unveiled the latest eShop sale with over 140 games on sale across Nintendo Switch, Wii U and 3DS. This is the first decent eShop sale in a while (especially for Switch). You can head onto the eShop on your Switch to see every single game that’s discounted, but here are some highlights. These games haven’t really dropped at retail since they came out and titles like DOOM and Skyrim are more than worth your time The sale starts today and runs until April 3rd at 2pm.
- ARMS – $53.30 (Usually $79.95)
- DOOM – $53.30 (Usually $79.95)
- L.A. Noire – $67.46 (Usually $89.95)
- Skyrim – $53.30 (Usually $79.95)
- Super Bomberman R – $44.97 (Usually $89.95)
- Rocket League – $19 (Usually $25.34)
- FIFA 18 – $44.99 (Usually $89.99)