Nintendo has published a pretty lengthy FAQ about Nintendo Labo. There’s some pretty interesting tidbits of information, which we’ve rounded up below:
HOW LONG DOES EACH LABO KIT TAKE TO BUILD:
- Toy-Con RC Car – 10 minutes
- Toy-Con Fishing Rod – 90-150 minutes
- Toy-Con House – 120-180 minutes
- Toy-Con Motorbike – 90-150 minutes
- Toy-Con Piano – 150-210 minutes
- Toy-Con Robot – 180-240 minutes
WHAT DO YOU DO IF THE CARDBOARD TEARS?
Nintendo Labo Toy-Con creations should last a long time when used and treated properly. If your creations do need repairs, you can often make them with common household materials like tape and glue.