At the start of December, we posted about the best selling games so far for 2017, but this was before the very crucial Christmas period. Surprising, there’s been a bit of change over the last three weeks of the year.
Here are the best selling games in Australia for all of 2017:
- Call of Duty: WWII – Activision
- Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy – Activision
- FIFA 18 – Electronic Arts
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands -Ubisoft
- Grand Theft Auto V – Rockstar Games
- Destiny 2 – Activision
- Star Wars: Battlefront II – Electronic Arts
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins – Ubisoft
- NBA 2K18 – 2K
- Horizon Zero Dawn – Sony Interactive Ent.
Breath of the Wild just missed out in 11th spot (pretty impressive considering Nintendo consoles sold) whilst Microsoft’s best selling first party game was 34th with Forza Horizon 3.