The Global Testpunch for ARMS started this morning on Nintendo Switch and it’s clear that there was one thing that people were unclear about. How to change targets in those 1v1v1 battles.
It is absolutely necessary to change targets in these battles. In almost every match, I was getting hit from the side and couldn’t figure out how to change target until I realised exactly how to do it. I was then able to dominate in these matches as it was clear that other people didn’t know how to target me.
- Thumbs-up Grip: Press up on the D-PAD
- Joy-Con Grip: Press up on the D-PAD or right analogue stick left/right
- Joy-Con on side: ZL button
- Handheld mode: Press up on the D-PAD or right analogue stick left/right
- Pro controller: Press up on the D-PAD or right analogue stick left/right
So there you have it. Luckily, there’s still a number of sessions in the Global Testpunch and obviously ARMS released on Nintendo Switch on June 16th.