It was recently announced by Microsoft Japan, that the Xbox One will finally be making its way to Japan. The console will be releasing on September 4 this year, for the same price as the PlayStation 4 (39,980¥) for the Kinect-less version of the console, while the version with the Kinect bundled in will cost 49,980¥.
The following accessories will be launched at the same time:
- Xbox One Wireless Controller: 5980¥
- Xbox One Play & Charge Kit: 2480¥
- Xbox One Voice Chat Headset: 2480¥
- Xbox One Wireless Controller with Play & Charge Kit: 7480¥
- Xbox One Headset Adapter Price: 2480¥
- Xbox One Stereo Headset: 7980¥
- Xbox One Kinect Sensor: Price to be determined.
Some of the games that will launch alongside the console will be Forza Motorsport 5, Kinect Sports Rivals, Dead Rising 3, and Ryse: Son of Rome. Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, and Halo 5: Guardians will also make their way to the console at a later date.