Ubisoft is definitely known for its extensive line of different editions for any of their major releases and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is no exception.
If you’re after the actual Collector’s Edition, you’ll need to head to the Ubisoft Store. The Collector’s Edition is $309 AUD and includes the below physical content (the main draw being a female Eivor statue) as well as the season pass and an ultimate digital pack:
• The high-end Ubicollectibles replica of Eivor and her Drakkar (height: 30cm).
• Collector’s Case with a unique artwork.
• The Ubisoft Store Exclusive Steelbook with an iconic design inspired by in-game emblems.
• A Viking Statuette of Eivor with his raven and Dane axe (height: 5cm).
• A Premium Certificate of Authenticity serialised with the unique number of your Collector’s Edition.
• A set of Three Lithographs showcasing some of the most stunning concept art created for the game.
• A Selected Soundtrack of the Game.
EB Games has two separate editions with physical Collector’s Edition items, but they’re not being referred to as Collector’s Editions.
When buying the Ultimate Edition for $228.95 from EB Games, you get the season pass as well as the Ultimate pack which includes a bunch of extra skins, gear and runes, you’ll also have the choice to get either a Male Eivor statue or a Hidden blade replica. You can find those below:
From there, you’ve got the Gold Edition ($139.95) which includes the season pass, the Ultimate Edition ($165.95) which includes the Ultimate Pack and Season Pass, but then there’s also the option to buy the extra collectibles from the Ubisoft store.