Sony has announced that the PlayStation 4 is getting two officially licensed pro controllers. The Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution both be wired controllers with additional buttons and more customisability. They will be aimed at the hardcore semi-professional gamer. Both controllers will release this holiday season. Australian release details are not yet known.
- Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
- Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
- Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
- Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
- 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
- Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage