Bethesda has announced Fallout 1st which is a new subscription service that Fallout 76 players can pay extra to access.
Whilst the concept seems decent, it’s a little bit surprising that Bethesda is asking $23 a month or $180 a year, when subscription services such as Xbox Game Pass and Netflix will set you back about $10 a month.
Here’s what the service will give you access to:
• Private Worlds: Play in a Private World exclusively for you and up to seven friends.
• Scrapbox: Unlimited storage for crafting components in your own new Scrapbox container.
• Survival Tent: A new placeable fast travel point with a Stash, Sleeping Bag, and more for your basic needs.
• Atoms: Receive 1,650 Atoms per month to use in the Atomic Shop.
• Ranger Armor Outfit: An iconic Fallout outfit, exclusively for members.
• Icons & Emotes Pack: Unique icons and emotes, usable only by members.