On top of this, there’s a new Halloween-themed Star Path to work through, new story quests, decorations, clothing, and more. Excitingly, fence and path crafting have finally been updated to make them more efficient (yay!) and Ursula can now be given her human form to meander around players’ Valleys instead of being confined to its ponds and lakes.
Check out a trailer for the update as well as the full patch notes below:
DISNEY DREAMLIGHT VALLEY ENCHANTED ADVENTURE UPDATE
NEW CONTENT AND IMPROVEMENTS:
– A new Realm door opens! Explore the enchanting Beauty and the Beast Realm and unearth its secrets.
– Two new characters! Belle and Beast arrive in the Valley, alongside brand new Friendship Quests and items.
– Get ready to stretch those legs! The optional Ursula’s Transformation Dream Bundle arrives in the Premium Shop, introducing a new Dream Style for Ursula that transforms her into her human form, and serves up exclusive quests, outfits, accessories and furniture.
– Trick AND treat! The new Haunted Holiday Star Path puts the focus on frightful fun, including a wide array of costumes and décor to help you prepare your Valley for the Halloween season.
– New quests! Help The Forgotten settle into the Valley over the course of the update with a series of quests.
– More optional items are coming to the Premium Shop for a limited time that are bound to fit your seasonal vibe, including some Disneyland staples, and much more!